Monday, May 30, 2005

More?!

Well, I promised that I’d post this weekend, but due to the rain, my weekend was pretty uneventful. So in lieu of an exciting account of my weekend, I’m adding 5 more things about me (what an ego I must have!) I hope you enjoy:

1. When I was a kid, my Mom always said, “when you say something, it’s like a promise,” so I try to live like that, and never tell someone I will do something if I’m not sure I will.

2. I don’t buy it when people say, “I’m just too busy” when referring to spending time with friends… people have exactly enough time for the things that really matter to them.

3. I’m getting tan!!! I know I said I couldn’t, but I am for the first time ever, not pale!

4. I get depressed when it rains for very many days in a row. I NEED the sun.

5. I wish that I had more patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home