Saturday, January 28, 2006

Go Team!

Today was the MDA’s Stride & Ride, and I just wanted to express my appreciation and gratitude to all of my friend’s who got up early on a Saturday to walk with me.

So, thank you, Lori, Jennie, Rebekah (I can't believe you drove from Arkadelphia!), Elaine, Dayle, Kathy, Robert, J (I know you were there in spirit :) ), and an extra special thank you to Wendy and Jason for not only walking but driving me there too! I appreciate, and love you all.

Together we raised $910 and I think that is awesome!
Next year, maybe we'll beat those darn Stantons!
:)

3 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger rebstar said...

yes, what a GREAT time.
i'm with you on knocking the socks off the stanton striders.

that's AWESOME about our amt.--i had no idea we raised so much $!!! HURRAY!

i'm trying my best, every day, to forget the elviser and scary(-ier?) mini one, too. WOW.

thanks, dana. i can't wait 'til next year!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger rebstar said...

happy belated birthday, dana!!
i hope your party is SO MUCH FUN this weekend...i'm sure it will be!

i can't wait to see you and give you a huge birthday hug. :)

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger wiebke said...

Great fun!
Haven't used my bloomin' onion cards yet but I definitely will!!!
Next year we are going to have to be extra obnoxious and make t-shirts and wear hats or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home