Friday, December 29, 2006

For what it's worth

I really don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but I've been thinking about ways I could be a better Dana, and I came up with a list of 10. I'm posting it, which grants you, my friends, the right to tell me when I fall off track :)

1. stop using the phrase “what if”
2. have kinder thoughts about myself and others
3. procrastinate less
4. stop apologizing for who I am
5. save more money
6. speak up
7. stop using fatigue as an excuse
8. just let go sometimes
9. read more
10. stop expecting the worst

Happy New Year everybody!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

we share some of the same resolutions. happy new year sweetie! i love that you don't want to use fatigue as an excuse. Girlie, sometimes we just need a nap. I think toddlers are the happiest people on earth because they get to nap daily for hours on end :)

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger danarv said...

You're right, Crystal!! :)
You and I are a lot alike. I hope you've had a great holiday :)

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Meltonworks said...

i guess i ought to make a list. nope too busy.

i think it should be to share more information. i must have a dozen people that i considered friends but just do not make much effort.

i just thought of this one the other day-- remember how BM, you , then me would be all lined up, cube to cube, and BM would say "well, its BRENT JONES" real loud. because he said his name really loud on his answering machine. thats funny right there. i miss that. just thnk thats about 10 years ago now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home