Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Making it Better

I just got home from the hospital earlier today, and I’m exhausted, and my voice isn’t working, and I’m a little stressed because my brother is getting sick (it looks like he caught it from me), and I just wanted to say what a lucky woman I am!

The fact that I have friends who wanted to come and sit and talk with me, bring me food to replace the hospital garbage, fix me baskets of goodies, wear a dr.’s mask to see me but keep from making me sicker, watch a favorite tv show on a red and green striped tv screen to keep me company, cook my dad’s dinner, send me flowers and bring me smutty magazines, and keep me and my family in their thoughts and prayers will always always overshadow any lack of sleep, needle pricks, bad medicine, or other unpleasantness of this week.

Thank you.
You guys make my life so much better.
I love you all, but you know that :)

4 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger BaalShemTov said...

I know you won't believe me... but I thought you were looking great that first night. I really could not tell you were sick. In fact, you looked like you were just hanging out on a Saturday aftenoon in your sweats, looking cool. I'm glad you are doing better. Tell Tim he is in our thoughts and prayers.
love you dana.
JBIRD

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger wiebke said...

Your posts always make me tear up! I love you and I am glad you are home!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Jennie told me last night that you were sick and let me say what a trooper you are. I am glad that you are home and posting! I don't know Tim, but I hope he makes it home soon too!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger rebstar said...

dear, dear dana, i have really been thinking of you and praying for you a lot. i'm SO happy you are home--but now (from the comments) it sounds like your brother is in the hospital. i am praying for him now, as well, dana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home