Thursday, March 30, 2006

Perfect Timing

I just had to post this pic: my friend Di has been telling me that she got a birthday present for me, but she has had trouble because she got it off of ebay and it never showed, so she had to re-order it. All of this really got my curiosity up, but mostly I was just appreciative that she would go to so much trouble for me, regardless of the actual gift.

Well, Tuesday, I was home sick with a terrible headache and this package arrived.

I don’t know if you can see clearly enough, but that’s an AUTOGRAPHED picture of Lance Armstrong. It says, “Be strong. Lance Armstrong.” I’ve mentioned before how much inspiration I get from Armstrong, so you know how much this meant to me. The timing is impeccable. That’s the way it is with Di and me. Somehow we have this connection, and we can be miles apart, but she knows when I need a lift. We are soulmates, and sisterfriends.

I love you Di, Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger rebstar said...

what a wonderful gift, and what an even more wonderful friend!

i'm sorry you had such a bad headache...is it gone?

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

I am glad you are posting and doing better! And you tell Di she is fabulous!!!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger BaalShemTov said...

I love Lance myself. That's cool. maybe I'll see it later. JBIRD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home