Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Love/Despise... what's the difference?

I haven't posted anything in a while and thought the least that I could do was a list :)

Words I despise:
drip
fart
soon

Sounds I despise:
any squirt
forced burps
cotton dragged across something

Foods I despise:
yogurt
greens
raw carrots

People I despise:
egomaniacs
snobs
untouchables

Celebrities I despise:
Alyssa Milano
Brittany Spears
Pamela Anderson

Cars I despise:
I really have no reason to despise any car - I got no beef with them!

Words I love:
friend
hope
magnanimous

Sounds I love:
laughter
the "new mail" sound on my computer
the burglar alarm setup confirmation


Foods I love:
KC Masterpiece Lays
Tamales
Fries

People I love:
my friends
my family
generous people (and I don't mean material generosity)

Animals I love:
dogs
cats
birds

Celebrities I love:
Lance Armstrong
Matt Damon
David Bazzel (well, ya knew it was coming)

Chores I love:
Chores? What chores? :)

Car I love:
Vans (for obvious reasons)
Mini-Coopers
MG Midgets

Music I love:
I know it's corny, but whenever I hear "you are my sunshine" I cry. I noticed this when I was teaching it to Scott, and welled up. One day I'll explain why.
Elton John
Tori

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

cotton dragged across something? hmm interesting. might have to steal this list.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

it's funny you should mention forced burps...i remember that about a certain twin...that girl should've won a contest. she could make a grown man cry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home