Sunday, May 28, 2006

And that's the ABC's of Me. (Isn't that a line from a movie?)

Accent: Probably, but I hate to admit it.

Bible Book that I like: I'll have to decide that later; I'm slowly working my way through it, and not sure yet which is my favorite.

Chore that I don't care for: I hate ANY paperwork. Yes, Jennie and Kathy, that does include taxes. Sorry :)

Dog or Cat: Dog and Cat.

Essential Electronics: Computer or Hairdryer.

Favorite Cologne: Intuition or something by Estée Lauder.

Gold or Silver: Silver.

Handbag I Carry most often: A beaded one from Diane.

Insomnia: Yes, every so often.

Job Title: Senior Publications Designer for Special Projects.

Kids: No :(

Last Movie Watched: Friends with Money. Don't take your mother.

Most Admirable Trait: I am nothing if not resilient.

Naughtiest childhood behavior: Smart mouthing my mother.

Overnight hospital stays: Hmmm. I think 11 or 12.

Phobias: Drowning, or someone breaking in.

Quote: I like a quote that says, "It is by chance that we have met, by choice that we are friends." It is kinda corny (like me) and I don't know who said it.

Religion: I like Jennie's definition.

Siblings: Yes. 2 brothers and a sister, and Michael.

Time I wake up: 8:30.

Unusual Talent or skill: I can remember complete conversations from years ago.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Spinach from a can.

Worst habit: Worrying.

X-rays: Ummm, I'd say I'm close to 100 on that.

Yummy stuff I cook: I'm glad I don't cook, because if I did, I think I'd never eat!

Zoo animal I like most: I love giraffes.

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger BaalShemTov said...

Giraffes. How many times have you seen one at a ZOO? They are such stange creatures. They are almost like insects, archaic, ancient or from another epoch. I like them too.
JBIRD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home